Thursday, August 3, 2023

donderdag 3 augustus 2023

donderdag 3 augustus 2023 At last! Watch the epic finale of Marvel's Secret Invasion. Episode: Home. The Skrulls need a home.
Former, Failed President Donald Trump To Appear At Court Today. ✋ Trump: I did everything right and they indicted meee! Laugh every time with this line. 🤣 His delivery is comicly dramatic. Appointment: 4 PM. The court is at 333 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC.
Tingles running all up and down my spine! I'm celebrating all week!
The adventures of Zack the Russian... He's in the United States! It's cool that he uses the white-blue-white flag in his posts. This is the new Russian No War flag. Symbol of opposition to Putin.
Our AQI is up to 110 (Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups). So, I limited my bike ride to 5 miles RT. With Breaking Away, I live more bike miles vicariously watching this movie. Dennis Christopher. Dennis Quaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment