Sunday, August 6, 2023

zondag 6 augustus 2023

zondag 6 augustus 2023 Rain-soaked Lollapalooza. People say it's more fun when it rains. Wooop! There are some diehard fans!
Thirty Seconds To Mars... Jared Leto bungee jumps off the massive rigging above the Bud Light stage. I almost killed myself for you!
Trump: If You Go After Me, I’m Coming After You. Can't you just feel the love? 😠 The sunday shows talk about Trump's threat... especially Jonathan Capehart. Witnesses, clerks and judges need protection.
Radical. Liberal. Special. Interest. Groups. This doesn't belong on our bulletin board... It doesn't belong in our building! It's hate speech!
Bigotry vs. stupidity. Can we figure this out? The Logical Song by Supertramp plays in my mind during my bike ride. Nice to see the calm lake. Nice to watch children play in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment