Tuesday, February 2, 2016

dinsdag 2 februari 2016

dinsdag 2 februari 2016 Watch MST3K: Quest Of The Delta Knights. A young boy named Travis learns from his master that he is the key to saving the world from an evil plot.
Watch KING 5. The new streetcar gives free rides. Streetcar 402 at Broadway & Denny.
New First Hill streetcar meets ridership goal despite delays. One thing that I DO NOT miss about Seattle... the over-crowded busses and streetcars. Inside, I would cry, "I need a seat to sit." Down to work. We get ready for the Storytime at the Bellingham Library. A highly-caffeinated co-worker is anxious about getting there on time. I assured her that they accept stragglers. It's fun.
I wonder how the families feel about the Child Care people. It takes a village... And here we are. Dancing at the library. Someone snubs the celebration. (I understand.) Thank you, BPL.
Lunch, diapers and naps. Naps are shorter than I expected. My lunch break is waaay later than expected. Home with some General Tsao chicken. Watch The Shannara Chronicles - Fury. Wil can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment