Thursday, February 4, 2016

donderdag 4 februari 2016

donderdag 4 februari 2016 Watch France 24. Heads in the sand. Outside the Houses of Parliament, London-based NGO Save the Children has placed a pile of rubble, representing a classroom gutted by a rocket, to remind politicians of the human cost of Syria’s war. David Pakman is amused - gets the giggles - by Sarah Palin's appearance on the Today Show. Sarah Palin Loses It When Asked About Blaming Obama for Son Beating Girlfriend.
It's a busy day at work. When we get outside, I see my Star Wars friend sitting on the side-line. He thinks it's funny when I sing Ol' McDonald had a Millennium Falcon. E-I-E-I-O. After work, I watch the Democratic Debate with Michael and Gregg.
Simmering Tensions Erupt In First Face-Off Between Hillary Clinton And Bernie Sanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment