Thursday, February 25, 2016

donderdag 25 februari 2016

donderdag 25 februari 2016 Watch ABC News. Crazy weather out there. The National Weather Service reported that a tornado hit Pensacola at 8pm Tuesday night on Dunwoody Drive in Pensacola. WEAR report - Path of destruction from Tuesday night's tornado. My friends in Pensicola got a lot of rain. Very windy. Since I'm up early, I take a little bus ride up to Fred Meyer to pick up some vodka and OJ... And a donut. When I get to work, I see that the kids are already outside on the playground. I see my Star Wars friend. He has a Star Wars joke for me. Q: What do you call Chewbacca when he has chocolate stuck in his hair? A: Chocolate Chip Wookiee. I got one!
I get a little time with the babies. I'm so glad about that. It's a very busy day with all these kids. Time flies when you're busy. Home at last! A little news report about our Galaxy. It's amazing and beautiful. You've Never Seen The Milky Way Look Quite Like This. Watch You, Me And The Apocalypse.

No comments:

Post a Comment