Thursday, February 11, 2016

donderdag 11 februari 2016

donderdag 11 februari 2016 Morning movie - SyFy's version of Children Of The Corn. We take the pre-schoolers to the library for story time. We're a little early, so we hang out in the children's area. What a treasure of books. They love it! I get to read Go Away, Big Green Monster! (An old favorite from Hutch Kids.) It could be a favorite for our kids, too.
In the auditorium, they read Yo! Yes? We walk up to the library and then back to school. Exercise and fresh air for the kids... and me. Today, it's my first experience in the Infant Room. What an amazing breakthrough. I talk with the lead teacher about Infant Curriculum. Diapers, bottles, naps... and cuddles. That's what it is. Bus ride home through the rain. Settle down with the cats to watch The Martian (again). Mars will fear my Botany Powers! That should be a t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment