Tuesday, February 23, 2016

dinsdag 23 februari 2016

dinsdag 23 februari 2016 Midnight - Star Trek: Amok Time. Vulcan society at large embraces logic, peace, and science, holding them and the ideal of IDIC above all else. Thoughts on Vulcan Culture - Sexuality and Pon Farr. Tuesday morning movie - MST3K: Squirm (again). A movie about worms that bite really hard! Ew! It makes me squirm! It's chilly at the beginning of the day, but the sun warms things up quickly. After morning snack, I take the kids outside. They're really hungry. They gobble up their lunches and go down fast for naps. We're short-staffed. So, our breaks are delayed. I take a nice leisurely lunch break at the Food Co-op. I see a cutie at the next table.
Back to work for more fun and games. Now we have more people to help us. Eat dinner at Casa Que Pasa. I've never seen it so busy. Love their beef, bean and rice burrito - $8.33. Back to work for a meeting. The director drives me home. Watch Shadowhunters - Major Arcana and The Shannara Chronicles - Safehold.

No comments:

Post a Comment