Saturday, February 6, 2016

zaterdag 6 februari 2016

zaterdag 6 februari 2016 Up at 2:56 AM. Toss and turn. I wish that I could sleep more. Watch WABC News. Blaming the weather. Officials working to determine cause of NYC crane collapse. The week in review - Shannara, Michael Phelps, the debates, politics and the crazy weather. Pack up for my House Sitting gig. We go to the 'The Local' for breakfast. They say they don't have any Sake Bloody Mary. Disappointed. Say Bon Voyage to my friends at Cordata. Off to Vancouver, BC. Lucky boys. Staying at the Fairmont. Flying in a 777... a unique combination of superior range, outstanding fuel efficiency and passenger-preferred comfort.
Back to The Shannara Chronicles. Oh, those green eyes! Right to my heart... in High Definition!
Am I ready for SNL...? Almost. Bernie Sanders On 'SNL' Is Everything We Hoped It Would Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment