Thursday, October 13, 2016

donderdag 13 oktober 2016

donderdag 13 oktober 2016 Midnight movie - Dr. Strangelove. BBC News: If only men had the vote. Switch to KOMO News. Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will swing by Seattle for a fundraiser tomorrow. An Afternoon with Hillary Clinton, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. I travel around... While it rains and it doesn't matter. By bus and later by bike. I feel great riding into town. I visit the falls at Whatcom Creek. The water is powerfully rushing.
So much to handle with Torchwood. The secrets, the conspiracies... and the last chance to save humanity. Captain Jack Harkness will discover it... I hope. The Gathering – Torchwood: Miracle Day. Oy! This reminded me painfully of Anne Frank where the SS guy storms in with a couple of soldiers and searches the house for the forbidden. After this episode, I am really disturbed. The truth and consequences... What do we what for our children? Our future? Michelle Obama tells us the story. I can't believe it's just a few weeks before Election Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment