Monday, October 24, 2016

maandag 24 oktober 2016

maandag 24 oktober 2016 Midnight movie - Ragnarok. Norwegian action, adventure film. The views in Finnmark is stunning. The monster is gross... and relentless. Where's Thor when you really need him? In and out of sleep. Nightmares about spiders. Watch WLS News. Believe it! IT'S HAPPENING! Cubs Head To World Series For First Time Since 1945. The Cubs arrive in Cleveland for the first two games of the World Series.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. She chats with Rude Pundit. Elizabeth Warren joins Hillary Clinton on the campaign trail in Manchester, N.H. I am thrilled to hear her fiery speech. Senator Elizabeth Warren Tells Trump: ‘Nasty Women Vote’ Love it!
I have my ballot. I'm ready to fill it out, to ride into town and drop it into the box. I'm not the only one. The Drop Box is going to fill up and bust! I VOTED! Ride back up the trail over to Alabama Hill. I can see Regal Cinemas from here.
Continue to Scudder's Pond Preserve. Cattails, Sedge, and Lily Pads cover the ponds.
David Pakman... You can make your Spanish Tortilla for me in Bellingham, WA. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment