Sunday, October 16, 2016

zondag 16 oktober 2016

zondag 16 oktober 2016 I'm watching DC's Legends of Tomorrow past midnight. The battle with the Leviathan robot is amazing. Then it's time for a raunchy film - Bachelor Party 2: The Last Temptation. One of the funniest segments is the "Dance-off" on the beach. Everyone is chanting, "Jason! Jason! Jason!"
It's 5 AM and I'm ready for more. Donald Trump (Alec Baldwin) and Hillary Clinton (Kate McKinnon) take questions from undecided voters. Thanks, SNL. "Hold on to your nips and nuts." A couple bike trips for me. One to downtown to shop at Community Food Co-op. I hang out in the cafe for a little while and chat with mom. Back to the apartment to drop off my stuff. Next ride is up to Cornwall Park to enjoy the little waterfall. I love the Fall. The crisp, cool air. The leaves. The mist... And, yes, the rain. I heard Chris Thile say Why is Fall hijacked every 4 years by the Presidential Election? Exploring the neighborhood, I ride down Peabody Street and see Little Darling School. I admire their playground.
Fly The W! The Cubs play the Dodgers at Wrigley Field. Go, Cubs, go! The Story Behind the Cubs' W Flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment