Wednesday, October 5, 2016

woensdag 5 oktober 2016

woensdag 5 oktober 2016 Jack White! Can I marry you? White Stripes ‘Disgusted’ That ‘Seven Nation Army’ Has Any Association With Trump.
Hurricane Matthew: Evacuations begin as deadly storm nears. I enjoy Mark and Ethan's adventure in the Joshua Tree National Park. I love when the guys sneak a kiss up on the rocks. Thank you for taking me there. It's beautiful - A DATE IN THE DESERT.
Let's watch MST3K - Fugitive Alien. Joel and the Bots watch as an alien named Ken joins an Earth spaceship to fight against his former masters. Joel slams Monsanto in the opening segment (one of the most evil companies on the planet, partly responsible for the future death of humanity). The appearance of Mike as Jack Perkins HA! "He tried to kill me with a forklift..."

No comments:

Post a Comment