Monday, October 10, 2016

maandag 10 oktober 2016

maandag 10 oktober 2016 Very early in the morning, I re-watch the debate... RADDATZ: Thank you, Mr. Trump. COOPER: We want to turn, actually, to the topic of taxes. We have a question from Spencer Maass. Spencer? QUESTION: Good evening. My question is, what specific tax provisions will you change to ensure the wealthiest Americans pay their fair share in taxes?
Oy! Trump rambles on. Oh my God! The guy who brags about sexual assault. But top 1% really need a tax cut. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Former Associate Producer of the Stephanie Miller Show - Travis Bone - returns to describe his experience of last night's debate. Disgusting! Depressing! I need an after morning pill!
I'm not sure why Travis is re-tweeting stuff from James Van Der Beek. Switch to Star Trek TNG: 11001001. The Bynars need to upgrade the computer aboard the USS Enterprise. Oops.
It's a glorious day! Ride my bike to the Lettered Streets. I love my new jacket! It's so light and comfortable.
The kids of Whatcom Middle School are let out. I have some fried chicken from the co-op. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment