Monday, June 18, 2018

maandag 18 juni 2018

maandag 18 juni 2018 I fall asleep just fine last night, but I wake up at Midnight for some reason. Watch Star Trek TNG: The Best of Both Worlds. The away team members – Shelby, Worf, Data and Dr. Crusher – are transported over to the Borg cube, armed with newly retuned phasers. Can they rescue Capt. Picard?
I manage to go back to sleep. Up with the controversy which rages on across the world. We will not apologize for doing our job, says Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen of the “zero tolerance” immigration policy involving family separations.
Former Dir. Office Gov. Ethics Walter Shaub has this opinion. Translation: "We will not apologize for the humanitarian crisis we created on April 6 and that has spiraled out of control. Why? Because we're remorseless authoritarians who'd do worse if we could get away with it; also we don't see brown children as human" or something like that. Laura Bush: Trump’s family separation policy “breaks my heart”
It's a sad, dark world. The weather is too nice for my mood, but I need to go outside and enjoy the sunshine. I bike downtown and park it. I walk up to the Forest & Cedar Park in the Sehome Neighborhood. You know it's summer when... young adults swing on the swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment