Sunday, June 24, 2018

zondag 24 juni 2018

zondag 24 juni 2018 Catching up with Real Time at Midnight. Bill Maher was rooting for a recession because he believes that an economic downturn will hurt Donald Trump politically. A recession is a survivable event. What Trump is doing to this country is not.
I agree with Dean Obeidallah... Rooting for a recession could result in Trump becoming the authoritarian ruler that we desperately want to prevent! Hey Bill Maher! This Liberal Also Slammed Your Rooting For a Recession: During economic downturns, authoritarian leaders are born. I know this protester! I was watching the news... and out loud I said, "I know her!" I worked with her at Pike Market Child Care. She was a pre-school teacher. She was always raising my consciousness about economic justice, racism, poverty and the war economy. She marched with me in one demonstration. Because of her, I was involved in my own activism - Gay rights, marriage equality and AIDS awareness. Bless you, L. Peaceful Protesters Arrested In Downtown Seattle (video).
Beautiful weather for today's parade. HAPPY PRIDE SEATTLE!!! I love you! Seattle Pride celebrates "Pride Beyond Borders"
I'm staying in Bellingham, but I can enjoy the parade on KIROtv.com. They have a reporter interviewing people in the crowd. "What a party!" "I'm here to support my neighbors." The picture is a little blurry.
Wow! I heard a golden oldie (and a favorite) during the parade... Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment