Saturday, June 9, 2018

zaterdag 9 juni 2018

zaterdag 9 juni 2018 One of the cats woke me up this morning by licking me on my face. I think that she was tasting me. (She's always hungry.) Turn on The Ice Cream Show.
Then to KOMO for news, weather and sports. It's sad but true. (I'm a Cavs fan.) Warriors sweep Cavs for second straight title.
Well, the rain and clouds have cleared off. It's a beautiful day for a walk. I found a path through the forest of the Puget Neighborhood. I meandered through the York Neighborhood to discover The Norwegian Lutheran Church - Den norske lutherske kirke - at 1474 Franklin Street. I feel like I found a jewel in our city. Bellingham man brings color, whimsy to historic Lutheran church in York. Wow! It's a home!
Trump is out of the country... YAY! We can enjoy for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment