Friday, June 15, 2018

vrijdag 15 juni 2018

vrijdag 15 juni 2018 Up with Kimmy Schmidt! Season 4! Giztoob! Frangela joins Stephanie Miller for the last hour. Laughing out loud! They will host the show next week while Steph goes on vacation.
The Gates are Open to Bellingham’s New Waterfront Trail. I know that the tide is very low, so I want to see the waterfront. I discover the ASB (Aeration Stabilization Basin) Trail. Lovely!
Ride down "F" Street to Roeder Avenue. I have the waterfront to myself.
Bellingham's Waterfront: This small beach is teeming with life throughout the year. You might notice sea stars, anemones, barnacles, crabs, and other intertidal animals along the water's edge. I'm not wearing the proper footwear to explore the beach, I'm afraid. I see a lot of seagulls. I bet they found food. Across the bay... slivers of blue sky, puffy white clouds and some magnificent mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment