Saturday, June 23, 2018

zaterdag 23 juni 2018

zaterdag 23 juni 2018 Turn on KOR - MEX match. I can feel the excitement from Rostov-on-Don! I'm not Mexican, but I gotta cheer for our neighbors. ¡Vamos México! Goal -Mexico!
¡Javier Hernández - GOOOOL! ¡cero a dos! Nada Nos Detiene.
It's not over until it's over. Korea attacks! Goal Son Heung-Min! FT: 1- 2.
Last game of the day: GER - SWE. I think that it will be a draw. As they say in Swedish Det bättre laget kommer att vinna. The better team will win. OMG! Boateng pushed that guy #9 Berg! MEAN!
Sweden pounces! Goal - Ola Toivonen! Beautiful! It's crazy in Sochi!
Germany is not out yet! Marco Reus scores to get the world champions back into the game. 1-1. Can Germany get another?
In the 95th minute, a sensational goal ⚽️ from Toni Kroos! Germany wins 2- 1! OMG! What a nail biter!
I missed the Belgium - Tunisia match. (België-Tunesië... Sorry.) 5-2.

No comments:

Post a Comment