Tuesday, October 23, 2018

dinsdag 23 oktober 2018

dinsdag 23 oktober 2018 Restless night. Up with BBC News. China Opens The Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge. The Hong Kong Hang Seng closes more than 3% lower. This could be an "interesting" day in the world's markets.
It was a dark and foggy morning. Eerie. Spooky. I'm afraid.
The fog clears enough for me to see the constellation of Orion.
I head down to the Co-op for breakfast. Something new - Chickpea Salad Sandwich. It's like a vegan Sloppy Joe. I highly recommend it! Back at my place. I watch the last hour of Maze Runner: The Death Cure. It's the epic finale to the Maze Runner Saga, and I don't understand it. Thomas - played by Dylan O'Brian - gets speared. How does he survive? He just does. Thomas was here.
At last, Lost In Space - His Majesty Smith. Wouldn't it be weird if aliens came down and proclaimed you Ruler of The Andronicans? Bah, Doctor Smith! Long live Will Robinson!
I did not buy a Mega. Mega Millions Drawing Tonight: $1.6 Billion.

No comments:

Post a Comment