Wednesday, October 17, 2018

woensdag 17 oktober 2018

woensdag 17 oktober 2018 Midnight - Doctor Who: The Woman Who Fell To Earth. Whoosh! Aliens are falling from the sky. A certain someone hits a train in Sheffield. Hello! Jodie Whittaker is the first to star a woman in the role of The Doctor.
Up for Stephanie Miller. Back from Europe, Malcolm Nance is in the studio. I agree with Malcolm 100%. Our candidates have to be straight forward and tell things the way they really are.
Parkland to Mukilteo: Will Initiative 1639 save lives, or restrict rights? I have felt sad and sick by all these school shootings. I get to vote. Yes on 1639. I feel indignant when I see this NRA sign in the neighborhood. I forget that I don't live in progressive Seattle.
Oh, Canada. We're so happy for you! I'm crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment