Monday, October 15, 2018

maandag 15 oktober 2018

maandag 15 oktober 2018 Midnight movie - MST3K: The Beatniks. Invention Exchange! The Good Luck Troll Costumes crack me up! Early morning walk. The stars are out. I can see the constellation Gemini quite clearly. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Oy! They talk about the interview Lesley Stahl had with Trump. What a hot mess! 5 key moments from Donald Trump’s rambling 60 Minutes interview.
Breakfast at the Co-op. I love their Spicy Tofu Scramble. Up to WinCo. They sell Budweiser & Clamato Chelada. I can't wait to try it!
Congratulations to my friend Kamen. His Woon Sock It To Me Dynamite Burger was on The Rhode Show. One of the 5 finalists in the BYOB Burger Contest. The winner will be chosen on October 20th. 2820 Eldridge Avenue. It's a curious, colorful old house. I ❤️ it!

No comments:

Post a Comment