Saturday, October 27, 2018

zaterdag 27 oktober 2018

zaterdag 27 oktober 2018 Midnight - Rachel Maddow. Restless. Start the third season of Daredevil. I manage to get a few winks of sleep. I remember how difficult it was to sleep after watching The Rachel Maddow Show. Then I watch a violent Netflix series. Out for a calming morning walk and watch the sunrise. Down to the Co-op for breakfast. A little shopping at Fred Meyer. Did you ever wonder... Why You Don't Hear From Jonathan Taylor Thomas Anymore? When I get home, I play an old (2002) episode of Smallville - Dichotic - a story about a kid who splits himself in two - staring the lovely and talented Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
Bellingham Lee's Drive-In closing. I don't think that it was really that popular. Buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment