Friday, October 12, 2018

vrijdag 12 oktober 2018

vrijdag 12 oktober 2018 Canadian woman (Fiona Gordon) comes to Paris to find her long lost Aunt. In the process, she meets a homeless man (Dominque Abel) who becomes her often vexing and highly frustrating guide. Midnight movie - Lost In Paris.
Up for Bill Press with one of my favorite guests. Jack Jenkins: Y’all tune in to hear me talk evangelicals, Kavanaugh, and, you know, Kanye. Because Kanye. Thanks, Jack, for making me laugh. Kanye West Delivers Impromptu 'Keynote' Speech at Apple Store.
Over to Whatcom Lake. I want to walk down the beach, but a whole bunch of black birds caw at me. Birds!
It's a cool 56° F. I discover the Lookout Mountain Open Space. The path up looks steep. I'll explore it some other day. Back home. Watch Tech 24 on France 24. Johannes Tammekänd, CEO and founder of Sidekik, tells us how he wants to create an AI version of everyone... even Donald Trump. An AI version of yourself to help you think. I'd love to slow dance with Ryan Gosling. I'm jealous, Ellen!

No comments:

Post a Comment