Thursday, October 18, 2018

donderdag 18 oktober 2018

donderdag 18 oktober 2018 Midnight movie - MST3K: Gamera vs Guiron. These silly kaiju films never give me nightmares, but... I suffer Hellraiser-level nightmares during the night. Grizzly stories about bone saws, dismemberment and thugs from Saudi Arabia doing horrible things affect me. Bone saw.
How Bad Are Saudi Arabia's Human Rights Violations? Another beautiful day. Up to Harriet Spanel Park. Kids from A Loving Space School are playing here. A cute skateboarder guy is shooed away. That's sad. I'll miss this weather. I expect 7 or 8 months of grayness soon. But - today - I'm enjoying the blue skies and Fall colors.
KUOW is interviewing people from Seattle Newcomers about their experiences. Native Seattleites call into the show, too. When can you call yourself a Seattleite?  Natives didn't used to be a rare breed, but they are now. What do you wonder about the Puget Sound region? I see a Yes On 1631 sign. Bill Gates backs Washington carbon-free Initiative 1631 to fight what may be ‘toughest problem humanity has ever faced’

No comments:

Post a Comment