Thursday, May 16, 2019

donderdag 16 mei 2019

donderdag 16 mei 2019 Up at 2:00AM. Oh! It's 11:00PM Pacific, so I turn on KING 5 for news and weather. They need rain. Then the Stephanie Miller rebroadcast. Jill Wine-Banks on the show! Down to the Oberlin Public Library to pick up some videos. By Noon, it really feels like Summer. I need a lighter shirt.
I would really like to know what these trees are called.
They're all over Tappan Square. Is it just an Oberlin thing? The blossoms are finally falling, but the bees are enjoying themselves.
I'm almost afraid to check the news. Reporter: "Mr. President, are we going to war with Iran?" President Trump: "Hope not." I love my new Computer Center. The speakers are on the floor, but it works.
Escape to Cannes! Electric 4-minute ovation for Rocketman.

No comments:

Post a Comment