Wednesday, May 22, 2019

woensdag 22 mei 2019

woensdag 22 mei 2019 Midnight movie - Airplane! again. I laugh out loud watching Robert Hays trying to control the crazy airplane.
Restless night. Dreams about going to the airport, losing my tickets and missing my flight. But I'm up and ready for Stephanie Miller. Long live the Sexy Liberal Army... Vive La RĂ©sistance!
Pete Buttigieg (You're my guy!) Gets Standing Ovation at Fox News Town Hall. Articulate. Intelligent. Compassionate. Competent. Back in Bellingham (Among The Worst Cities In America), it's Cottonwood Seed Season... and they hate it! I didn't know that you could burn them. Take care with that. Eggplant and polenta casserole. My first use of my apartment's oven and my mom's non-stick biscuit pan. It's OK. My polenta didn't melt. I could have used olives and mushrooms.
Lots to watch on Netflix. Arrow? I chose The Society... and the love of Grizz & Sam. Good kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment