Saturday, May 4, 2019

zaterdag 4 mei 2019

zaterdag 4 mei 2019 Had a long and very good conversation with President Putin of Russia. As I have always said, long before the Witch Hunt started, getting along with Russia, China, and everyone is a good thing, not a bad thing.... ....We discussed Trade, Venezuela, Ukraine, North Korea, Nuclear Arms Control and even the “Russian Hoax.” Very productive talk! -Donald Trump #loser
Senator Kamala Harris talks with Rachel Maddow about what she would like to hear from Robert Mueller and why she thinks Congress should begin the process of impeaching Donald Trump.
Bill Maher Enlists Moby to Help Him Detox From Trump… With ASMR. This is one of the funniest things, but (beware) it gets a bit disturbing. Walk downtown to Local Coffee. Wow! $2.40 for a cup of drip! 😲 It's buzzing with OC students, and I feel a little out of place. There's actually a quiet nook (nooks) toward the back, but I'm in the front reading my book with a bunch of boisterous kids. Well, everyone is down here to join The Big Parade. I'm wearing my new Star Wars shirt for all of Oberlin to see. Lots of food! Is it free?
Oberlinians... I wander down Vine to the Martin Luther King Jr. Park to see the O-W Monument. Read the plaque about the Oberlin-Wellington Rescue of 1858. What a story!
Join The Resistance... Happy Star Wars Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment