Friday, May 10, 2019

vrijdag 10 mei 2019

vrijdag 10 mei 2019 Turn on KABC News. Hi there, L.A.! Pete Buttigieg sells out fundraiser at The Abbey. I wish I could have been there.
Stephanie Miller and Ryan Knight went to support and hear Pete speak.
I like biking up and down Professor Street. Very user-friendly with its bike lanes. Robert Lewis Kahn Hall - a progressive LEED Silver-certified residence hall at 169 N. Professor St. Freshmen pledge to make sustainability part of their everyday life. $3,450 per semester.
I can take Professor out of the city to Discount Drug Mart. I'm looking for greeting cards, but they have groceries, clothes, motor oil and a pharmacy. I love modern architecture. Down South Pyle Road is this unique structure. Est. $617,429.
I can't help but check... Seattle is hot! Abnormally hot! 81°F Kids can go to the International Fountain to play in the cool spray.
I remember July 29, 2009. Whoa! Hot weather records: Here’s the warmest Seattle’s ever gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment