Wednesday, May 1, 2019

woensdag 1 mei 2019

woensdag 1 mei 2019 Midnight movie - MST3K: Gamera vs Barugon. Barugon is a dog-alligator monster with a freeze-ray tongue.
The best part about Barugon: He makes rainbows! The rainbow arcs across the sky [ooooh and aaaah] and touches down, killing everything in its path. Skittles! Taste the rainbow.
Then it's the Stephanie Miller rebroadcast. None of this is normal guy - Scott Dworkin - is on the show. C'est le 1er-Mai! Nous sommes en France pour cette FĂȘte du travail.
Isn't this crazy? Clashes break out at Paris May Day protests. I watch Pete Buttigieg take questions from Trevor Noah. I enjoy the conversation about domestic and foreign policy, his meeting with Rev. Al Sharpton and how he defines economic success. Thanks, Trevor, for having him on the show.
Whew! It's 81° and partly sunny. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph push me around on my bike. I check out the Mudd Center - the central library facility for Oberlin College. My goal: get Shortest Way Home. I find it at Ben Franklin... which is also a book store.

No comments:

Post a Comment