Monday, May 6, 2019

maandag 6 mei 2019

maandag 6 mei 2019 Magnificently Obsessive! Tough night sleeping after watching Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile.
The Mariners bounce back in a big way with a 10 - 0 win over Cleveland. Great job on the pitching, Erik Swanson!
Visit OPL to read my book, but something catches my eye - Star Trek The Next Generation: Planet X. The crew of the Enterprise teams up with Storm and other members of the mutant X-Men, who have arrived from another reality, to protect Xhaldian society as an unprecedented series of mutations and the resulting fear and prejudice, as well as hostile aliens, threaten to destroy Xhaldia. Interesting.
A little farther on my bike today... to the County Line and back.
Ellen Degeneres makes me laugh! The #royalbaby is here! Congratulations, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. The baby is 7th in line for the throne, which is crazy, because right now I’m 7th in line for the key-making kiosk at my grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment