Thursday, April 16, 2020

donderdag 16 april 2020

donderdag 16 april 2020 Midnight movie - Animation, Adventure, Comedy - The Secret Life of Pets.
Turn on Democracy Now. It seems that we'll never know the real numbers. Across the United States, there are nearly 640,000 confirmed cases of COVID-19, though the true number is likely far higher due to the critical shortage of tests. COVID-19 Deaths and Infections in Ecuador and Brazil Go Largely Uncounted. Brazil President Bolsonaro consistently downplays the threat of the pandemic. Leaders risk lives by minimizing the coronavirus. Bolsonaro is the worst. Yanomami Teen Dies of COVID-19 as Fears Mount of Outbreaks Among Indigenous Groups.
I'm stunned to see snow on the ground this morning, but it's melting quickly. Just a little walk down Colony Drive.
Stephanie Miller is in my ears while I walk. I like the hashtag #AdjournTrump. Invoke the 25th now! Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) is on the show to update us on what Congress is doing to help out average Americans during this unprecedented crisis.
It's been a year since I arrived in Ohio... Find It Here. Period!
Happy Birthday, Lukas Haas. One of my favorite characters - Richie - in Mars Attacks. I like how you took care of Grandma.
Good night America. Good night planet Earth. Night Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment