Thursday, April 2, 2020

donderdag 2 april 2020

donderdag 2 april 2020 COVID-19 and the uninsured. Trump/Pence spoke 'for 5 minutes' & didn't 'touch' reporter's question about uninsured. These interviews are so damn pathetic! Midnight movie - Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Cary Guffey was cast to play Barry when he was just three years old.
Not much sleep. Turn on France 24. It's 23:58 TAHT in Papeete. Almost tomorrow. I'd love to see Tahiti some day.
Nice to be outside. Blue skies, Smiling at me. Nothing but blue skies, Do I see. Some Magnolias are budding near Finney Chapel.
What is Kander Theater? It's a space for small-scale, intimate, and experimental productions presented by theater faculty and theater students at Oberlin. Closed until further notice.
The parks are fairly empty. Normally, there would be lots of people here. I admit that I enjoy having the town to myself, but I want to see people having fun outside enjoying blue skies and fresh air.
Trying to stream Ad Astra, but the connection is frustratingly slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment