Sunday, April 19, 2020

zondag 19 april 2020

zondag 19 april 2020 Midnight movie - Altered States. William Hurt made his film debut in 1980 as the troubled scientist Eddie Jessup in this freaky science-fiction feature.
A lazy Sunday morning. Hash browns and tofu for breakfast. Orlando and I are watching Mystery Science Theater 3000 (The Return) - At The Earth's Core starring the lovely and talented Doug McClure. I notice that the Oberlin Golf Club is open as I ride by it on my bike. Lots of stupid, rich dudes. They don't seem to be maintaining safe distances. Please adhere to all guidelines that have been communicated so we can stay open & safe! I like to get off my bike and walk when I get to Oberlin College. Yes! A little nature goes a long way. What's going on, Seattle? Back home to watch KING 5 News. Here's an old video of my walk through Cal Anderson Park... Apr 19, 2009! Since we're time traveling to 2009, let's re-watch The Hangover.
Kirk, McCoy, Scotty and Uruha find themselves in a mirror universe aboard a parallel Enterprise run by ruthless barbarians. Yay! More Authoritarianism! Scotty: We gotta get outta here in 3 hours! (It'd would be nice to have the luxury of such time, but it's too late for us.) Watch Star Trek: Mirror, Mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment