Friday, April 10, 2020

vrijdag 10 april 2020

vrijdag 10 april 2020 Midnight movie - The Producers. Can you make more money from producing a flop than a hit? What a hysterically funny idea! It was Gene Wilder's first major role. Turn on Stephanie Miller. It's Fridays with Fugelsang! I LOVE his idea for Biden to be doing a daily “presidential” style news briefing from Washington, flags, lectern and all... essential to start pulling back some press attention! Poll: Key swing states of Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan leaning toward Biden.
A little windy and chilly for my trip up to Walmart, but I got my tofu and 15-grain bread. Back home to watch Troy. I love it when Achilles confronts Agamemnon. Truth to power! He decides that he will not aid Agamemnon in the siege.
Disease & Healing, White, Pink, War & Peace... I'm glad to hear Frank Ocean. If you could die and come back to life... What would you do? Ladies and gentlemen... Pink & White.

No comments:

Post a Comment