Friday, April 17, 2020

vrijdag 17 april 2020

vrijdag 17 april 2020 LSSC has a great design for those checks! Cole Stangler... Live! Paris journalist covering labor & politics, on France 24. He reports on the severe economic slump in the US.
Switch to CNN. Analysis by Stephen Collinson - Trump takes a victory lap for a crisis that isn't over yet. Suppress the virus first!
Today, on this day in 2019, it was a lovely day in Oberlin - 68° and sunny. It was my first full day in Ohio after a 74-hour trek across the USA by bus. Today, it's a bit snowy. It's been a whole year that I've lived in Oberlin. Enjoy my silent film about my walk to Mickey Mart. In honor of my anniversary, I present a poem by Delmore Schwartz - Calmly We Walk through This April’s Day.
FREEDOM! Liberate America! 'We're Not Afraid of Any Virus' These stupid people protest the DeWine-ruled statewide shutdowns outside of the Ohio Statehouse in Columbus... with their stupid V for Vendetta surgical masks. OHIO!

No comments:

Post a Comment