Thursday, July 30, 2020

donderdag 30 juli 2020

donderdag 30 juli 2020 Midnight movie - MST3K: Pod People. That song... Idiot Control Now! I felt a bug crawling up my leg. I'm not sure if it was a dream or not, but I woke up startled. Restless, I turn on WTSQ. They play a wonderful set of rock songs. Chris Cornell sings Say Hello 2 Heaven. Those were the days with Temple of the Dog! Then I hear The Denial Twist by The White Stripes. At last!!! Positive Tension by Bloc Party. Passing by 13 West College Street, I noticed Mary Trump's book on sale at Ben Franklin - Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man. The store was still closed.
The Mariners Seat Fleet! The M's come back to Seattle tomorrow to play at T-Mobile Park against the Oakland Athletics. #TrueToTheBlue
Former President Barack Obama, addresses the service during the funeral for the late Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta. In honoring John Lewis, the former President delivered his most forceful address since leaving office and took aim at Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment