Friday, July 10, 2020

vrijdag 10 juli 2020

vrijdag 10 juli 2020 The planet Ilus - AKA New Terra by the United Nations - is a large Earth-like planet, with slightly over one gravity and a thirty-hour day. Jim Holden discovers alien technology which taken over the planet. Finishing Season 4 of The Expanse.
Strange dreams wake me up. MST3K: Eegah makes me laugh, so I can relax and fall back to sleep. Teenager Tom encounters the tall caveman Eegah. Oh, poopie!
Ten years ago on this day, back in good old Seattle, I took a long hike through the beautiful Washington Park Arboretum.
Today, I had to walk my bike down to the Oberlin Bike Shop. They repaired my flat tire! The guy said I like your Klingon shirt. (Shop Star Trek) I can see that. It looks like a Klingon Bird of Prey, but it's an Alliance Starbird from Star Wars.
Politics and Science-Fiction. Watch Starship Troopers now! It's reality. Not Sci-Fi. David Roth wrote an excellent essay - How “Starship Troopers” Aligns with Our Moment of American Defeat. Watch the moment where Neil Patrick Harris shows up in an S.S. officer’s uniform. Hello, Fascism! On the plus side: the crashing spaceships, bug hordes and the over-the-top violence!

No comments:

Post a Comment