Friday, July 17, 2020

vrijdag 17 juli 2020

vrijdag 17 juli 2020 Catching up with David Pakman. I love the expression on Trump's face. Where will his poll numbers be in November? Check out FiveThirtyEight. Mary Trump to Rachel Maddow: Yes, I Heard My Uncle Donald Use the ‘N-Word’. Well! I AM SHOCKED! Walmart, Kroger will start requiring customers in US stores to wear masks. On my visit to Walmart today, I am stunned to see a handsome, young blond dude, but he's not wearing a mask. So, I'm double stunned. Is he being defiant? Non-compliant?!? Is it a political statement? I'm not wearing a f--cking mask!
Back in town, I seek the shade of the trees. It's sunny and 77°F.
Walking down College St., I see a little chalk art in front of Gibson's.
In honor of Mike Vogel's 41st birthday, I watch Cloverfield. It's too bad that he gets killed on the Brooklyn Bridge by a horrible beast from another planet. Another NYC disaster film.

No comments:

Post a Comment