Friday, July 31, 2020

vrijdag 31 juli 2020

vrijdag 31 juli 2020 Ohio set a one-day record for new coronavirus cases, Gov. Mike DeWine said Thursday. He reported 1,733 new cases in the last 24 hours and noted that of Ohio’s 10 highest numbers of daily cases, nine have come in the past three weeks.
From one doomsday to the next... Season 2 of The Umbrella Academy starts streaming on Netflix today! Good morning! GOOD MORNING! Turn on Stephanie Miller. I love the parody of Petula Clark's Downtown by Rocky Mountain Mike. Nice walk around town... admiring people's signs.
I'm really glad that Oberlin has a book shop. I got THE book! I need to brace myself when I read the Trump book. I will feel lots of strong emotions. Hatred!?! Anger!?! FEAR!?!
At the Adam Joseph Lewis Center for Environmental Studies, I find some Swamp Roses in full bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment