Wednesday, July 8, 2020

woensdag 8 juli 2020

woensdag 8 juli 2020 Midnight movie - the comedy horror film - This Is the End. Seth Rogen and Jay Baruchel meet at LAX and start a journey into the apocalypse... with some Hollywood friends.
Into Season 4 of The Expanse where Miller appears to Jim Holden in the middle of the night. Where have you been!
For Wacky Wednesday, a song by the American rock band MGMT - Electric Feel. Released to radio July 2008. Cruising around on my bike, I find this little book/food library. I See Red, Spanish Step by Step and Prince Caspian. I wonder if the food is safe for consumption. LittleFreeLibrary.
It's Milo Ventimiglia's birthday! In honor of him, I watch a little Heroes. One of my favorite episodes - How to Stop an Exploding Man. Will the kids be safe to go back to school? CDC director Redfield says there’s no data children drive coronavirus spread. The situation for the schools: Distance learning has really not worked. The CDC’s official plan won’t work. Doing this safely is possible but will cost money. Schools are broke. The kids are going to be pods of disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment