Thursday, July 9, 2020

donderdag 9 juli 2020

donderdag 9 juli 2020 Unnatural objects living in our screens! I watched Poltergeist last night. Surprised that I didn't have any nightmares, but I was restless.
Map of the Problematique plays on WTSQ. Am I hearing Depeche Mode? No! It's Muse! The song is a mixture of electronic rock with heavy use of synthesizers, distortion, flanging and octave shifting. The Don J. Pease Memorial Bike Path! It was a little tricky riding my bike and working the camera at the same time. Such strange goings-on -Dr. Frederick Frankenstein. My afternoon comedy horror movie - Young Frankenstein.
Is Trump losing it? I heard about Trump's rant on twitter. He's very whiny. Trump is apparently not happy with the Supreme Court's decision which may force him to hand over his tax returns to the Manhattan district attorney. Hey, Donald! Show us your tax returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment