Monday, June 1, 2009

maandag 1 juni 2009

maandag 1 juni 2009 Restless night. Up at 4:40. Turn on BBC News. Listen in bed. Report - French Plane Lost In Ocean Storm. Wow! 228 people lost. Black beans on toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She called in sick today. So, Chris does a "Best Of" show. Bath. Play a lot with Google Earth in the Greater Ottawa area - the National Capitol Region. Up to Kaladi. Both Jeremiah and Luka are working. It's busy at 8:00 in the shop. NW School students meet in the room next door. Jeremiah is doing an orientation for a new employee. Drop off my little Samsung at home. Walk up to 9th & Westlake. Take the streetcar the rest of way to work. Explore the CWB a little bit. I walk into to work at 9:40. About 3 people ask me if I'm extra. I need to remind them that I start at 10. Wander through the new classrooms, checking out the situation. 10 to 11:15 - Take photos of my co-workers for the photo board. Tanya is resistant. 11:30 to 1:30 - I'm extra help for the new Dolphins. There's a 1 to 1 ratio here. The Dolphins are really babies - 9-months-old. 1:30 to 2:30 - Renee's lunch. Hang out with 16 Summer Campers during their rest time. They don't seem very restful. At 2:00, Julie hands out puzzles. Some of those puzzles are tough... especially Where The Wild Things Are puzzle.But it keeps them busy. Back to Dolphins for 30 minutes. Streetcar to d'town. #10 up to B'way. I love the easy connections with Metro. Shop at QFC for a few things. Drop off groceries. Take a walk down Pike to the Quicksilver shop. Cross the street and back up Pike. It's 80°F Shirtless guys are on the streets of Seattle. Yahoo! Back to my place. Turn on AM 1090. Courtney Hazlett is subbing for Ron Reagan. She talks about the assassination of Dr. George Tiller. Jasmine rice with QFC chicken for dinner. Watch movie - Mars Attacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment