Wednesday, June 17, 2009

woensdag 17 juni 2009

woensdag 17 juni 2009 Up at 4:45. Turn on AM 1090. Listen to Stephanie Miller talking about her appearance on The ED Show... talking about the Health Care debate.Just toast for breakfast. I still don't have much of an appetite. Bath. Walk over to M Street just to get coffee filters. Drop them off at home. Get coffee at 801 Topwer Caffe Ladro. Stop by Whole Foods to eat some eggs, bacon and hash browns. Streetcar to work. 10 - Breaks for Margot and Kenn. (Kenn is giving Andy planning time.) Hang out with the Moons & Stars on the playground. 11 - Lunch prep for the Starfish and Seahorses. When I finish, I help the Rainforest Kids. They're having car races.

12 - Elaine's lunch. 5 Starfish sleep. 1 - Anne's lunch. I take the early risers to the Dolphin classroom. I have 2 Starfish and 2 Seahorses. 2 - Olivia's lunch. 7 Seahorses are awake and active. I'm trying to keep Théo out of trouble. Streetcar to d'town. At home, I watch MSNBC News.
Opposition leader Mir Hossein Mousavi called for another mass rally Thursday in defiance of Iran's most powerful figure, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who has urged the nation to unite behind the Islamic state. "People were dancing in the streets..." during the election... not after the election.

No comments:

Post a Comment