Friday, June 19, 2009

vrijdag 19 juni 2009

vrijdag 19 juni 2009 Up at 4:50. Turn on AM 1090. Listen to a little Bill Press. Topic of the day - Democrats on health care: They're going south, fast. Are they blowing it? Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “We want a robust [healthcare] initiative about prevention, about biomedical research, about health IT, about community health centers reaching out, personalized, customized care.” Switch to Stephanie Miller. Comedians Carlos Alazraqui and join the show. Fun! Toast and h-b egg for breakfast. Bath. Up to Kaladi. No guys on duty today. Back to my place for a little bit. I got a little rained on. ATM cash. Walk up Westlake to work. Toni and I cover for a meeting. 5 Starfish. 11:30 - Hang out with the Wildflowers on the playground. The rain has let up. 12 - Andy's lunch. Darnell is extra for the Rainforest Kids. That's great! Things go pretty smoothely. 1 - Anne's lunch. 4 sleeping Starfish. Bella and Jack wake up in good moods. I'm glad that Bella is warming up to me. 2 - I'm extra with the Starfish. Catch the 3 o'clock streetcar to d'town. Get a Mondo Burrito at Taco Del Mar.I like their seasoned pork but not so much the fish. Listen to The World. Iran's Supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei demanded an end to the massive street protests sparked by last Friday's presidential election. He sounds very stern.For today's Geo Quiz we were looking for the capital of an ancient Andean civilization in Bolivia. The answer is the city of Tihuanaku, one of the places that will celebrate the WINTER solstice this weekend. This will begin Year 5517 in the Aymara calendar.This made me laugh OUT LOUD!!! Kent Jones - You're my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment