Monday, June 15, 2009

maandag 15 juni 2009

maandag 15 juni 2009 Up with alarm. My stomach feels queezy. Only a piece of toast for breakfast. Look at BBC News. Shots Fired At Huge Iran Protest. Tehran is a mess!Bath. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Walk up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's coffee. The shop is rather quiet. Back to my place for a little while. Streetcar to work. I feel really out of it. I stick it out since it's an easy schedule. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Anne. There are only 3 Starfish. Where is everyone? Yachea covers for Elaine. The kids go on a stroller walk, so I hang out with the Moons & Stars on the playground. The Starfish come back at 10:10 and they take to the small playground. Mike Sheehan hangs around with us. The kids take turns with my slinky. When we bring them inside, they conk right out. We give them lunch when they wake up. They don't eat very much. We wander over to Sea Otters. Walk up to Whole Foods to get a few things. I have diarrhea when I get home. Oy, vey! This is awful. I take a slow walk up to Cal Anderson Park. I want to sit in the sun, but I need to go trot again. Quick! Back to my place. Check Seattle Times. Look what's happening in Seattle! Hundreds Rally Against Controversial Preacher.
Garfield High School students and other community members voiced messages of tolerance in drowning out a small extremist group - God Hates Fags. Rest in bed. I doze off for a little bit. Play movie - Unbreakable. The film is a study on the dimensions of comic books; it explores the analogies between the real world and the mythology of superheroes. The comic book theme plays out the rest of the evening. Play League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen (too much shooting and chasing... but I fall asleep with it) and Men In Black II.

No comments:

Post a Comment