Friday, June 12, 2009

vrijdag 12 juni 2009

vrijdag 12 juni 2009 Up at 4:15. Turn on BBC News. Report - Huge Turnout In Iran Presidential Poll. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Red Baron pizza for breakfast. Yay! Hal Sparks visits again! I like him with long hair. Bath.801 Tower Caffe Ladro for coffee.Drop off my Samsung at home. Walk up Westlake to work. Confusing schedule. I make myself extra for the Rainforest Kids because they're acting very wacky! (While Nancy takes a tour into the classroom and stays for a long time... too long.) 11 - Lunch prep for Rainforest. I get everything done early, so I join the kids on the big playground. Charmaine is subbing for Andy, but Kenn gives her planning time. 12 - Margot's lunch. Kenn is extra for Rainforest lunch mess. Aiden shovels spaghetti into her mouth. Mimi de-constructs her quesadilla. 1 - Charmaine's lunch. Most of the group is asleep by 12:55, but Mimi, Maya and David never go to sleep. Oy, veh! "Walk away, Mike," David repeats to me a million times. The nap CD keeps replaying one song. It's insane! 2 - Over to Wildflowers for a nap-time/meeting. At least it's quiet in this room. Streetcar gets stuck in heavy traffic. We arrive at Westlake right at 3:30. #511 bus down 5th to Uwajimaya.Shop for ground pork, tomatoes and Thai tea. #150 bus tunnel back to my place. Drop off stuff. It's gorgeous weather. I take a walk down 2nd Ave. during rush hour. WHAT A RUSH! There are a lot of people walking on the sidewalks of d'town. Too many cars. I reach the Int'l District Station. Here come the trains. Yay!I wish that I could hop on. But I get a #150 bus tunnel up to my place. Hey! Just out of curiosity, I turn on the TV. My TV is blank! Oh, yeah. Today, it's the day that analog TV dies. Good riddance, commercial TV. Bye, bye! I heard this comment: "If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less." TV is completely irrelevant! Won't miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment