Saturday, June 27, 2009

zaterdag 27 juni 2009

zaterdag 27 juni 2009 Up at 6:00. Turn on BBC News. Report - US Troops Leave Anxious Iraqi Cities. Listen to KEXP. Mike McCormick interviews David Bloom - Candidate for Seattle City Council. Beans on rice for breakfast. Go down to Pioneer Square to watch the marathon runners. I think that I see Jeremiah.



Go to Uwajimaya to shop. Great view of the runners coming down from Beacon Hill. Wow! So many runners. Get some spinach, onions and Ozeki. #41 bus tunnel back to my place. Drop off stuff. I am going to be a mass transit geek today. Catch a #7 to Mt. Baker. Check out the Mount Baker Light Rail Station.

Walk down Mt. Baker Blvd. to Mt. Baker Park. How convenient! A #14 appears at that minute to take me d'town. I get off at 8th and walk down Weller St. The Int'l District is absolutely buzzing with marathon runners and natives and tourists. The runners seem to be carbo-loading at Uwajimaya's food court. #150 bus tunnel back to my place. Relax to the music of The Hawaii Radio Connection. It's so gorgeous outside. Need another walk. Up to Cal Anderson Park.

Did you know that Cupcake & Twinky = Super Breakfast? That's what it says on the t-shirt. It must be true.

I see some Yoga acrobatics, too. Interesting.

It's getting warm, but it's cool in my apartment. Watch video Merlin - The Dragon's Call.


No comments:

Post a Comment