Tuesday, August 27, 2013

dinsdag 27 augustus 2013

dinsdag 27 augustus 2013 Toss and turn all night. Stomach trouble. Flip between news channels - CNN, MSNBC, BBC, RT and World News Now. Call in sick at 1:30. TNT has Smallville - Hereafter. Clark discovers that his schoolmate Jordan can foresee the future. Oh, poor Jordan.
There's some weather out there. Turn on Wake Up With Al.
Take a break from all the news. Watch a movie - The Perks of Being a Wallflower. The disk is begging me to play it. Watch France 24. Hollande speaks On Foreign Policy. The debate sharpens. What shall we do with Syria? France ready to 'punish' those behind Syria gas attack. Nice for me. I get to stay and play in Paris with Rick Steves. Back in 2004... Highlights of Paris: Eiffel and Monet to Crème Brulée. Oy! The juice in the frig is almost a year old. That's why my stomach hurts. I get some appetite back. Some baked beans and crackers for dinner. Watch movie - 007 Moonraker.

No comments:

Post a Comment