Thursday, August 1, 2013

donderdag 1 augustus 2013

donderdag 1 augustus 2013 Up at 1:11 coughing. Hacking up a lung. Call in sick for today. I was feeling fairly awful yesterday. Watch yesterday's NBC News. US Heat Wave Intensifies.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
The Weather Channel host Matt Sampson spoke with Dr. Jeff Masters on the future of global temperatures based on if the current CO2 levels continue to rise at its current rate. I love the Weather Channel. Report - China Shatters Records in Historic Heat Wave.
Watch Futurama - Crimes Of The Hot. ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!! I cheat with my iPad which gives me news alerts. Snowden... Nongshim spicy kimchi noodle bowl for breakfast. Turn on BBC News and conk out for a couple hours. World Have Your Say bores me. Up again. Way back on July 16th, 2006 on the Discovery Channel, they broadcast Global Warming - What You Need To Know. I watch it on YouTube. Thanks, Tom Brokaw, our host.
I'd love to see the planet cool down.

1 comment: