Tuesday, August 6, 2013

dinsdag 6 augustus 2013

dinsdag 6 augustus 2013 Up at 3:45. Turn on BBC News. Top story - US warns citizens to leave Yemen. How big is the al-Qaeda threat? What security threats? Yemen profile. Watch KOMO News. They have video about the man who was chased and beaten in apparent hate crime. Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Is RNC Chairman Reince Priebus butching it up? For real! Actually, RNC Chairman Reince Priebus is freaking out over Pop Culture's Obsession Over Hilary Clinton. Walk up Westlake to work. Planning time for the Dolphin teachers. We hang out outside on the playground... avoiding the sunshine this time. It's getting hot. Inside, we settle down for a little lunch. It seems so busy with these 3 groups... right up until 12:50. Everyone crashes. Fall asleep. Nap time. It's very quiet for the next two hours. A message text buzzes in my right pocket. "In the neighborhood. See you later." Someone wakes up early from nap. We sit and read my old favorite - Put Me In The Zoo.
Dear, old friend. We head up to B'way. To the old De Luxe. Lots of food. I focus on my delicious beer - pFriem. The fries, calamari, chicken strips and the mac & cheese will wait. (I hope.) Miss the ol' De Luxe.
He drives me back to my place. Hmmm. I'm back home, but I don't really feel at home. I can't remember so many things in the 80's. I've changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment